Is your car difficult to start? Is the check engine light on the dashboard? Do you have poor acceleration or loss of power? Do you hear knocking or misfiring? Does your car stall when the engine is hot or cold or at junctions? Does the engine continue to run after you turn the ignition off? Are you getting fewer miles per gallon?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to bring your car to our Lube 3000 as soon as possible. Lube 3000’s diagnostic and troubleshooting service will quickly get to the bottom of the problem, and provide an effective solution.
If your vehicle exhibits any of the following, bring it along to our auto repair center and we can take care of it for you.
- Your Check Engine light comes on
- ABS or other warning light comes on
- The engine idle is rough or there is excess vibration
- Engine rattles during acceleration
- The vehicle is difficult to start or restart
- You experience poor acceleration, hesitation, or loss of power
- Engine knocks, backfires or misfires while driving
- You notice a reduction in gas mileage
- Engine continues to stall while idling
- Engine runs even after you turn off the ignition off
- Vehicle emits too much smoke from the exhaust
Lube 3000 offers diagnostic, troubleshooting and maintenance services. It’s our goal to have you and your vehicle back on the road in the shortest time possible.